|Reporting to:||WM Officer|
- Operates and controls treatment plant machines and equipment to collect and treat wastewater.
- Monitors and inspects plant machines and equipment.
- Records accurately plant data and logs any defects noted.
- Performs troubleshooting activities such as repairs of minor defects of plant machines and equipment to ensure smooth operation of the wastewater treatment facilities.
- Perform all aspects of sampling, monitoring and testing required to maintain compliance with the environmental standards.
- Assist in the performance of preventive and corrective maintenance and repairs on all plant machines and equipment.
- Implements Integrated Management System for quality, environment, energy, safety and health.
- Maintains proper upkeep of the facilities.
- Collects wastewater samples for internal process monitoring of wastewater treatment facilities.
- Does other related tasks as may be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
Licensed Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Chemical Engineer or any related course
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
- Basic reading, writing, and analytical required.
- Can perform various mathematical functions
- Has the ability to perform assigned task with ease
- With knowledge on practical electricity / electronics
- Computer literate
- Willingness to work additional hours in order to meet targets and tight deadlines
- Customer service oriented
- Efficient in work implementation, rules oriented, with initiative and physically fit.
- Tolerant, patient, resourceful, physically fit
WORKPLACE RESOURCES AND ENVIRONMENT
- Microsoft office tools
WORKING CONDITIONS and OCCUPATIONAL HAZARDS
- Always on call
- Handles various chemical and plant machineries/equipment
For current Maynilad employees: In addition to the application form below, please submit your Immediate Superior and Department Head’s email approval to [email protected]
Please read the General Consent Form by clicking on the Download button.Download